Getting your computer ready for back-to-school. George Brown College Computer Store provides service tune-up program for students, if you think your computer is getting slow and you looking for help, or your computer is running out of memory and hard-drive space. We can help.
1. Check for any unknown installed software
2. Check hard-drive and free up memory/storage
3. Web Browser spyware, adware, and malware removal and maintenance
4. System Registry check
5. Windows Updates and Patches
6. Removing Temporary files
7. Optional Anti-virus check/removal ($25.99 software license fee required)
Service appointment required. Please click the button below to book your appointment.