Upon entering the George Brown College Computer Store both online or physical retail location Customers/Buyers/End-users must abide and agree to the return and exchange policies stated below.
Merchandise returns may be returned within 14 days of the original purchase on un-opened product(s) and must be accompanied by the sales receipt.
Any authorized open-box return merchandise (includes: Computers, Tablets, Software, Printers, Keyboards, Mices, Mobile phones and accessories) we charge a 25% restocking fee. Products without its original retail packaging, in resale condition plus no receipt CAN NOT be returned.
Special Order Policy
• All Special Orders cannot be returned.
• All Special Orders will require up to 50% non-refundable deposit and must be placed by the buyer.
• All Special Orders warranties are handled by the manufactures.
• GBC Computer store's role is to provide recommendations of such described article by descriptions from its manufacturer's publication(web site or print media). We do no involve in any stage of the decision making process.
• GBC Computer Store holds no liability nor accountability to the buyer's final decision.
• It is the Buyer's due negligence when/before ordering of any described item/article its fitness to buyer's purpose and usage.
• It is the Buyer's discretion for placing any order(s).
• When goods are delivered to the Buyer's hands and leaving the store. Buyer understand the implied condition that the goods will be reasonably fit for the buyer's use purpose and agree that there will be no return nor exchange.
• Special Orders Cannot be cancelled once any cost has been incurred by the Computer Shop unless the Buyer is willing to cover the incurred costs. Such costs may include the following: staff time, shipping, manufacturers restocking fees, etc. Buyer's Special Order(s) must also be made in person at the Store.
Used and Refurbished merchandise
Final sale on all used and refurbished computer, laptop, and tablet merchandise. 14 exchange period with receipt if your purchased system is defective. Refund on Gift card may be allowed on authorized return used and refurbished computer system(s).
We reserve the right to refuse any return.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, George Brown
College Computer Shop shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. George Brown College Computer Shop shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, George Brown College Computer Shop shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
All prices are subject to change without notice. In the case that the price appearing on this Internet site differs from the price in store, the price in store will apply.
For any item(s) in stock and available at the time you place your order, George Brown College Computer Shop guarantees you the selling price quoted to you.
For any item(s) not in stock at the time you place your order, please note that the selling price quoted to you by George Brown College Computer Shop is an estimate. You will be notified if there is a discrepancy when we place the order with the manufacturer. We will make every effort to honor the quoted price, but cannot guarantee pricing for products that are not in stock at the time your order is placed.